Friday, February 22, 2008

#112 - Long Overdue Update

Hey Guys,

I'm sorry I've been out of action latley due to my new job training to be a stock broker with E1 Assest management. I really like the company, they really stress honesty and integrity which is something I can get behind. Oh well, as far as the freedom movement, I'm still running things at LibertyWarChest.com and we're doing another fundraiser for congressional candidates on March 14th which you should all get behind. Just go to LibertyWarChest.com so you can sign up for the mailing list and keep up to date with those efforts.

I should be adding more Mp3's and Videos over at MercedForFreedom.com soon, so keep an eye out for it. In the meantime you should really download the Market for Liberty for at FreeKeene.com .

With the new Mccain scandal I'm hoping his poll numbers drop enough that he drops out which would be the shocker of the year cause it'd make it a Huckabee/Paul race. I still believe miracles can happen for Ron Paul, freedom is popular.

- Alex Merced

P.S. Please support LibertyWarChest.com's fundraisers Liberty causes, thanks ya'll :)

No comments: